- RSS Channel Showcase 6212746
- RSS Channel Showcase 8087152
- RSS Channel Showcase 9383595
- RSS Channel Showcase 1740638
Articles on this Page
- 05/07/09--16:46: _About Moving On
- 05/20/09--13:57: _And They Have Doubts…
- 06/22/09--10:57: _Lane's Baby Shower:...
- 04/16/13--15:03: _Keiko Agena scores ...
- 07/16/13--12:46: _For Better and Wors...
- 03/25/14--13:39: _Whatever Happened t...
- 10/14/14--13:35: _Hep Alien Still Hep!
- 05/10/16--10:36: _Keiko Agena on Play...
- 05/10/16--10:54: _Keiko Agena: Hep Al...
- 07/19/16--12:40: _Gilmore Girls Aesth...
- 08/03/16--20:29: _Todd Lowe on his Ro...
- 11/24/16--16:14: _Gilmore Girls Seaso...
- 11/24/16--16:28: _Lane & Zack’s Marri...
- 12/13/16--10:13: _Keiko Agena’s Reddi...
- 05/07/09--16:46: About Moving On
- 05/20/09--13:57: And They Have Doubts…
- 06/22/09--10:57: Lane's Baby Shower: The Details
- 07/16/13--12:46: For Better and Worse: The Gilmore Girls Weddings
- 03/25/14--13:39: Whatever Happened to Lane’s Dad?
- 10/14/14--13:35: Hep Alien Still Hep!
- 05/10/16--10:36: Keiko Agena on Playing Lane & The Mystery of Mr. Kim
- 05/10/16--10:54: Keiko Agena: Hep Alien, The Revival and Beyond
- 07/19/16--12:40: Gilmore Girls Aesthetics
- 11/24/16--16:14: Gilmore Girls Season 7 — Was It Really So Bad?
- 11/24/16--16:28: Lane & Zack’s Marriage Will Get Attention
- 12/13/16--10:13: Keiko Agena’s Reddit AMA
This episode, like others in Gilmore Girls, has a subtle theme built into it. I’d like to say that theme is about moving on. In ‘I’m Ok, You’re Ok,’ we contrast three different relationships all in stages of “moving on”: Mrs. Kim & Zack/Lane, Luke & Lorelai and Rory & Logan. In the case of […]
In, ‘That’s What You Get, Folks, For Makin’ Whoopee‘ Lorelai confesses to Sookie that she didn’t want to tell Luke about Christopher, but she thought it was the only way Luke would believe it when she said “no” to his proposal to go elope. Lorelai truly does not believe that Luke wants to marry her. […]
In ‘Will You Be My Lorelai Gilmore?‘, Gilmore Girls re-captured my attention with a classic Stars Hollow episode. And, more than that, what I now consider the “perfect” baby shower. Ok, despite the fact that Rory has to run off to New York for her interview with the New York Times, and despite the fact […]
So whatever happened to Rory’s best bud, Lane Kim? In the wild and wacky world of TV-land – where Jason Ritter dates Lorelai Gilmore, then her daughter Rory – Lane has become a high school grief counsellor. We’re sending some Gilmore-love and bestest wishes to Keiko Agena (Gilmore Girls’ long-suffering, hair-tousling, twin-toting bad-ass-drummer Lane Kim) […]
In the Gilmore universe, weddings are a time for joyous celebration, expressing soppy feelings and destroying at least one other relationship to keep the karmic balance. As you know, there’s a real life Gilmore Girls wedding waiting in the wings, where I envision Kirk DJ-ing and TJ wearing tights. But what lessons might be learnt from […]
He was the Mister Snuffleupagus of Stars Hollow. The oft-referred but never seen father of Lane Kim and husband to Mrs Kim. Throughout the show, Lane talked about her parents, but we saw neither hide nor hair of Mr Kim – not even at special occasions or family weddings. Do you think writing him into […]
The mighty John Cabrera (Brian with the deviated septum) tweeted last week that he, Keiko Agena (Lane) and Todd Lowe (Zack) jammed earlier this month, reprising vocals and drums for a rendition of The White Stripes’ Fell In Love With A Girl. How cool? Damn cool. Photographic evidence right here.
Walking with her best friend, Rory Gilmore, through the small town of Stars Hollow, she strips off her jacket and
Keiko Agena brought life to Lane Kim, breathing into her character all the nuance of a funky, nerdy, music-obsessed girl
I ran across a Tumblr user who is creating some amazing aesthetic collages for Gilmore Girls that I just had
Music is integral to Gilmore Girls; it’s woven into the storytelling, it’s a key theme in the many pop culture references
From what I understand, Season 7 of Gilmore Girls was judged as less than, as compared to the previous six
In a new interview, Todd Lowe reveals that we will see a bit of insight into Zack’s marriage to Lane,
Keiko Agena just did an “ask me anything” (AMA) on the Reddit Gilmore Girls page, asking a wild variety of